How To Identify Top 50 Free Guest Blogging Sites List?
Are you searching for a list of top 50 free and new high PR DoFollow Guest Blogging Sites to submit your content and to grow your organic traffic in 2020?
If yes, Digital Vishnu provides that great opportunity to submit your quality content to top free high DA PR Guest Posting sites.
If you want to know everything about the Guest posting process and link building techniques, we request you to read the entire article carefully.
Here I have listed all the websites with high page-authority, domain-authority, and Page Rank. So, you can submit your quality content to those websites without spending so much time to find other sites.
High PR Guest Blogging sites can help you to grow your organic traffic, search ranking, backlink graph, domain authority, and Page Rank of your domain or blog, or website.
Read More: Which is the best Digital Marketing Course in Coimbatore?
What is Guest Blogging?
Guest Blogging or Guest Posting is nothing but contributing your website blog to other bloggers to write a post relevant to your niche. So this technique helps to build a relationship with other bloggers in the same industry and to get good quality traffic website owners to offer Guest blogging.
In addition, Guest bloggers get an opportunity to promote their profile on your website and get good Backlinks for free in a similar industry. Additionally, Guest bloggers get the following benefits.
What are the Benefits of Guest Posting?
- It helps to increase customer visibility to their website
- It boosts their DA and PR by using external links to high-authority websites.
- It helps to Increase brand reliability and awareness.
- It helps to build good relationships with people in the same industry.
Hence, guest posting offers mutual benefits for both the guest blogger. It provides a two-way benefit in off-page optimization techniques.
Read More: Which is the best Digital Marketing Training in Coimbatore?
How Do I Get Started With Guest Blogging?
Before you get started with guest blogging to another website, make sure you are clear about their quality guidelines. Because when you are violating their guidelines You will be expelled by their websites.
Look for the guest posting website where there is no blog post by your competitor. Because there you can deliver your real content to your readers.
Avoid the following things
- Don’t do guest blogging on the spammy website. It is down your website PR and DA.
- Don’t post copied content on the guest posting website.
- Always you should find writers the same in your niche, market, and from a respected business or background.
- If they are posting quality content on your sites then both of you gets benefited. But if they are not providing quality content you only get affected.
- To find the right guest blogger in your niche is a very important thing.
Here I have listed a few things to look for before offering to guest blog to others:
- Find the guest poster who is actively posting comments, sharing blogs with their networks, and otherwise engaging with content.
- Find they have a Facebook or Twitter account where they share their own blog posts regularly.
- Find they have a high Domain authority to their website. Because you may get benefited from link juice.
- Find their industry is relevant to my niche?
Guest posting Tips:
When you are searching blogs for a guest post to publish your content, you could use as put you relevant industry keyword + “guest post”, “write for us” or something similar. For example, if you wanted to write about internet marketing, you could Google:
- Internet marketing guest post
- Internet marketing guest post guidelines
- Internet marketing seeking guest posts
- Internet marketing write to us
- Internet marketing guest post submissions
site:*.com guest posting digital marketing
… and so on. This kind of search query will help you to find the relevant industry blogs that are interested in the topic you are writing about content.
Steps to be followed to write content on Guest Post
Step-1: Select the proper niche you want to write Guest Blogs on the website.
Step-2: Analysis of popular blogs within your industry (niche)
Step-3: Write your own blog with full quality content.
Step-4: Find similar blogs in your niche that are accepting guest blogs.
Step-5: Contact the website owner of the site in which you are interested to write blogs.
Step-6: write the blog with good quality content and give one or two Backlinks to your website.
How to write Guest Post?
- Analyze your business-related industry and select it you want to write Guest Blogs
- Write blogs with good quality content about your business product concepts.
- Be careful your post should be free from Grammatical or Spelling mistakes
- You can leave reasonable Backlinks to your website. Don’t do link stuffing.
- Write a readable post in a clear format.
What Does High-Quality Guest Blogging Look Like?
- Your guest blogs should be conscious to educate your customer, not promote your own business product or service.
- If the topic is relevant to your business product or service, then of course there’s no hurt in featuring it in your blog.
- You should write guest blogs with the purpose of proving yourself as an authorized person in your field and building genuine relationships with other bloggers or businesses in your industry.
- Write a clear author biography. Because some website owners allow you to include links back to your website within the main body of your blog and your bio will include a permanent link back to your website.
- Try to include at least one relevant internal link to other previous blog posts within your guest post. This will understand them about you researched their entire blog posts.
- Make sure to end up each post with a call-to-action. Because that asks readers to leave comments. Remember one thing, if more people comment on your blog and share your blog, then the more popular your post will become in an SEO search.
- Once published your content then promote your guest blog post on your own social media networks. This will also generate more visibility back to your guest blogger and their business.
- Use free analytics tools like Google Analytics to track how much traffic your guest post is generating. This will give you a more idea of what readers want to hear about and see what is working for your business.
- Following these tips will help you avoid writing or accepting spammy content and receive the true benefits of guest blogging.
- If you want to increase your website SEO rank, boost the credibility of your business brand, and reach new audiences in your niche then always, keep developing content that’s remarkable and consistent!
Top 50 Guest Blogging Sites List 2021
Below we have mentioned the Top 50 Guest Blogging Site List for free to post your content.
|Category||Website||Domain Authority||Alexa Rank||Difficulty||Link|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||GoDaddy Garage||97||131||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Outbrain Blog||95||177||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Adweek||92||2,797||Very Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Search Engine Land||91||4,256||Very Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Hubspot||91||535||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Copy Blogger||89||22,600||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Search Engine Watch||88||10,799||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Content Marketing Institute||86||24,329||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Social Media Examiner||86||19,485||Very Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Marketing Land||84||6,276||Very Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||KissMetrics||84||6,807||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Crazy Egg||84||19,105||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Social Media Today||84||16,001||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Media Contribute||84||35,519||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Search Engine Journal||84||9,089||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||ClickZ||84||48,052||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Search Engine Roundtable||82||24,321||Very Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Psfk||80||50,794||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Smart Insights||80||12,224||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Convince & Convert||80||46,408||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||SEMRush||80||2,159||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Marketing Profs||79||26,869||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Contently||74||28,905||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Duct Tape Marketing||74||72,347||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Social Media Explorer||73||138,065||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||SEO Chat||71||24,057||Hard||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Advanced Web Ranking||67||73,210||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Search Engine People||64||83,969||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Social Nomics||63||230,109||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||The SEM Contribute||61||63,405||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Income Diary||56||35,916||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Sociable Blog||54||555,761||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Twelve Skip||51||39,390||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Twelve Skip||51||39,390||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Growmap||51||142,294||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Guerrilla Marketing||49||149,813||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||SEO-Hacker||48||97,577||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||ClickFire||47||811,521||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Social Media Sun||43||488,836||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||PPC||42||661,101||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Daily SEO Blog||40||1,027,440||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Your Escape From 9 to 5||35||959,597||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Social Media Impact||35||745,360||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||SEOBlogt||32||133,367||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Tricky Enough||29||313,756||Moderate||Contribute|
|Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO||Techniblogic||28||97,316||Moderate||Contribute|
I hope you have understood each point clearly to improve your organic traffic and backlink graph through post your content on the Top Free Guest Blogging Sites. Most of the digital marketer believes Guest Posting is one of the best off-page optimization practices when compared with all other practices.
If you are really like this article then you may share this content with your friends through social media platforms. It will help them to understand the concept of Guest blogging off-page optimization techniques.