Search Network Vs Display Network
- When people comes and searching keyword in the search box then Ads will appear in SERP (search network is 100% targeting Method)
- Search Network:
- Keyword, Keyword match type and Extension are very Important
- Display Network:
- Creating Ad and Target options are very important.
- Gmail Ad is also a part of the display network.
Creating Ad on Display network
- Most of the marketers use Photoshop, Coral draw, Canva, Bannersnack for creates Ads.
- The First step of creating Ad is Target by Locations (Ex: Coimbatore).
- After select Locations (Coimbatore) you may set the following Target parameters.
- Demographics – Age & Gender (20-40 & male and female).
- Affinity – Interest based (Banking, school, lawyer and engineer).
- Keyword – show your ad on that website which has targeted keywords.
- Placements – Show our Ad on mentioned website only, Youtube channel and Mobile App.
- Remarketing – Show my ads on existing customers.
- So the Display network is very easy but if you didn’t set the above factors, then your Ad will display irrelevant customers.
Q: Someone started a new company and how people know about that company and its Product search in Google?
- First, you will create awareness about the product.
- So,Search network will not do Brand Awareness.
- Most of peoples are thinking TV Advertisement is the best choice for branding
- But Cost is very high and also irrelevant customers will increase in TV ads.
- Ex: I want to target only 20-45 years peoples to join the Digital Marketing Course
- Suppose 1 lakh People watch Ads (include<10 years, <5 years,>40years, school children, lowers, doctors, plumbers etc., those are all irrelevant customers) we can’t measure how it will be useful to the right audience.
- So Instead of TV Ads, we can go for display our Ads on online by Display network
Display Network Ads Advantage:
- We can target location wise (<20km), Age-wise, education-wise and device-wise people and we can show our ads to those people.
- A good advantage is we can show our Ad to relevant people or relevant customers.
Display Network Ad type and Bidding Type
- Image type of Ad
- Banner type of Ad
- Rich Media Interactive Ad (RMIA- Image with Graphic design)
Display Network Bidding Type:
- CPM (Cost per Mile / thousand impressions)
Where your Ad appears:
- GDPW, Youtube, Mobile App
- Advertiser: Amazon, Flipkart, Shop clue, Snap deal etc., (Earn Money by selling their product)
- Publisher: Ready to show/publish your Ad on their website (Earn Money sells their product by their site). They are also called as GDPW
How to Create Display Network Ads
- Type Bannersnack (It’s not free. but up to 10 images free for one Gmail account).
- How to a Create Display Network Campaign:
- Click campaign.
- Click + Symbol.
- Click New campaign.
- Select create a new campaign without Goal guidance.
- Select Display network.
- Gmail Campaign – Gmail Ads.
- Standard display campaign – select standard is the best way.
- Smart display campaign – Google suggest it. Everything control by Google.
- Type website name in select the results you want to get the box (if you click the image in any places it will direct to this website).
- Click Continue.
- Enter campaign name.
- Enter locations (India) – sidebar show 100B+ — Its mean impression.
- Target by location (Hyderabad).
- Bidding – Set Viewable Impression instead of Impression.
- Budget – Min 500rs.
- Delivery Method – Set Standard instead of Accelerated.
Enter Ad group setting
- Filter Options are there.
- Click Browse.
- Set Demographics settings like select Age, Gender, parental status and household income (In all options select unknown people also. Unknown means people who are browsing without Gmail address).
- Affinity settings– select audience and select Browse option and select affinity option.
- Keyword setting – select content targeting option and select keywords (Ex: The Best way to select target audience by keyword as fresher job, MBA job, Jobseeker and don’t put location because already set location option in location setting).
- Placement setting– select content targeting a options select placements (Type particular website and particular Youtube channel and particular mobile App).
Ad rotation and Ad schedule settings
- Select and load all formats ads then only Google will pick one and show the ad at a time and it depends on size and place of the website).
- Select any one device like computer, Mobile and Tablet if you needed.
- Set Limit for how many time to show your ads to a particular person (Ex: set min 5 – 10 times).
- Set Ad group bidding (Ex: not set minimum or maximum amount. You may set reasonable amount).
- Set Ad (upload already created Ad).
- Add all format Ads. If you don’t know about how to design Ads then Google will provide one option Responsive Ads.
- If you put any image or enter your website Google will take image set image size as the proper format.
- Click Add to Ad group option.
- Click Create campaign.
- Search Network – suitable for small and medium-range company.
- Display network – Need branding we go for it.
- TV Ads is expensive and not reach the targeted audience.
- But Google Ads will target particular people.
- Publisher who desired where Google it show Advertiser Ads on their websites like blog page or some other pages & most of the people don’t want shows advertiser Ads on the home page.
- RMIA is HTML format.
Also Read: Google Adwords Display Network campaign for Beginners 2020 | Most SEO On-Page Important Ranking Factors Checklist 2020 | How to Use Google Ads Extension Step by Step Complete Guide | How Google Calculate Quality Score | Ad rank | Actual CPC | How to Increase Google Rank and traffic to Website Guide | Complete Guide SEO Image Optimization Tips and Trick 2020 | What is Anchor Text and How to use in WordPress Website 2020 | Complete Guide SEO off Page Optimization Article Submission | The Ultimate Guide SEO off Page Optimization Tips and Tricks | What is Classified Ads Posting SEO Off page Optimization | Complete Guidelines of how to create a blog on blogger 2020 | Complete Guidelines of how to write a good blog on blogger | How to create Contact Form for Blogger Using Google Drive | How to Add Free Live Chat in WordPress Website| Blogger 2020 | How to Integrate Whatsapp Chat Button into your WordPress | How to Add Facebook Page to Blogger and WordPress Website | How to Create Google AdWords Account – Google Ads Help | Digital Marketing Introduction and Strategy and Career Opportunities | Complete guide to writing title and Meta descriptions |How to Create a Custom WordPress 404 Error Page for Blogger | How To Set Up The Canonical Tag for Your WordPress Website | How to Create Robots.txt File for WordPress Website 2020 | How to Create XML Sitemap file for WordPress Website 2020 | Digital Marketing Course Training Institute in Coimbatore | Best Online Digital Marketing Course Training in Coimbatore | Digital Marketing Training Events and Internship in Coimbatore | Digital Marketing Professionals salary in Coimbatore 2020 | Which is the Best Digital Marketing Training in Coimbatore