In this article, discuss Best SEO Landing Page Optimization Guidelines for the website in Advanced SEO topic. The Landing page is one of the main factors in search engine optimization techniques. Because a landing page is a destination page that makes to convert the visitor into a customer. If you are not designing your landing page properly then you may fail to lose your customers. This landing page differs from the specific page on the webpage. The main difference is there is no option to navigate anywhere on the landing page.
Landing Page (Destination Page) Optimization
- A page where customer/visitor land/ Enter is called Landing Page.
- A landing page is a page where a visitor lands after clicking on a link in an email, or ads from Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or similar places on the web.
- The main goal of Landing Page is increasing the conversion (like a purchase, signup, or registration) rates of your marketing campaigns.
- The difference between the website page and landing page is a campaign-specific page with just one single call to action and no website navigation.
- We can simply call it a call-to-action page.
- From the home page of the webpage, visitors can go anywhere and do many actions like go to about us page to know the website details, apply for a job, read the information on other pages, etc. But they won’t necessarily make a purchase through the home page.
- The magic of the landing page is to convert visitors into customers.
- If your Landing page is not properly optimized then you may fail with getting customers. So your goal gets collapsed. There is some possibility of visitors to leave your website.
Based on the Business goal we can create a landing page.
1. Brand Awareness
- Product logo or name should be catchy and easy to remember (branding means a type of product manufactured by a particular company under a particular name is called brand)
How to set landing page optimization for sale?
When you are going to create a landing page for sale goal you must follow the set of the procedure as mentioned below:
- Above the Fold should contain
- Complete Business Product or service image.
- Business Product Details
- Informative Title
- Visualized Call-to-action button
- Always keep in mind the customer purchase the product within three steps.
Bad sales Funnel
- Home–>category page–>Product page–>Addto cart–>View cart–>Payment Gateway–>Thank you page.
- If you provide these kinds of sales funnel to your customer then it will lead to customers skip in any stage of purchase the product.
Good sales Funnel
- Product page–>View cart–>Payment Gateway–>Thank you page.
- If the customer directly landed on the product page then they may view cart and finally, they may purchase the product.
- If your website above the fold is properly optimized then you may get more conversion. Because when a visitor lands on your website then they will take immediate action.
3. Lead Generation
- Mobile visitors only call you and afford your business service.
- There is less chance for desktop customers to afford that service through this method.
- So Make your contact number visible above the fold for desktop customers.
- For mobile customers make a tab to call option on above the fold.
- Additionally, you may add your phone number below the fold.
- If you integrate chat form on your website then people can chat with you.
- If you provide the application form on your website then people may fill their details in that form.
- If you provide chat, call and email option for every page is a better option to get more leads.
4. Video Promotion
- When you are going to create a landing page for Video promotion goal you must follow the set of the procedure as mentioned below:
- If you integrate video auto play on your website then you may get more visitors.
5. App Installation
- When you are going to create a landing page for App promotion goal you must follow the set of the procedure as mentioned below:
- You should target online Mobile users and push them to install their app.example Quora website and Amazon website.
Source of Visitor
- Organic Visitor
- Direct Visitor
- Referral Visitor
- Social Visitors
- Paid Visitor
- Display Visitor
- A visitor comes to your website by typing your website related keyword on search engines
- If your website has more quality content then your website will display top of the SERP then you may get more organic visitors.
- A visitor directly types your website name in any search engine and land on your website.
- If your website name is easy to remember or familiar then they come as direct visitors.
- A visitor comes to your website by clicking your website name where outside of your website
- If your website has more backlink then you may get more Referral Visitors.
- A visitor comes to your website content is more engaged on social media platforms.
- If your website has submitted in the more social medial platform then you may get more Social visitors.
- A visitor comes to your website by clicking the website name which displays on paid ads.
- If you are running a more paid ad campaign then you may get more paid visitors.
- A visitor comes to your website by clicking the display image ads.
- If you are running more display campaign then you may get more display visitors.